Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas!

So christmas is nearly upon us, and I'm away for a break. There will be large hills, possibly mountains and hopefully snow. I'll be back in the new year.

In the meantime there is much to do, including DS multiplayer over Christmas with the family, getting past Bayonetta's annoying hypersexualisation, and ludicrously over the top cutscenes to find the clearly great game that's hiding behind it all and compiling a best of the last year, since everyone else seems to be doing it.

I'm the sort that tends to be late to the game, so a lot of my best of will probably wind up being games years old. I'm not going to apologize for that and I'm not even going to try to make it 2012 releases only. The plan is, if I played it in the past year and it was memorable in any way it's going in. I'm going to slip in an early  honorable mention to Star Wars Racer on the N64 for reminding me that Star Wars isn't all bad and also that splitscreen after beer rocks. After that you probably already know to expect to see some oldies.

So, a Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope you all get exactly what you wish for. Thanks for helping my blog take off and soar. Here's hoping for greater heights in the year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment